my favorite hair treatment

No, it is not some "salon exclusive" expensive brand (won't find those things in my bathroom ;)), it is selfmade from foods !


The Caramel Treatment:

1/4* cup coconut oil
1/4 cup safflower oil
1/4 cup shea butter
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
3.5** oz banana baby food
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup molasses
water to thin if you need to

Leave on for 20mons. to 2hrs.

If you like, and you know what your doing you can alter the amount of ingredients a bit. I have done this treatment several times on my hypothyroid ridden hair and it really revived it. So if you want, gice it a try it is supermoisturizing for ALL hairtypes.

* 60g
** 100g

~Photo taken November 2008, so before I got sick

6 comments:

  1. Thanks alot! I'll try that!
    But how do you leave something in for months?

    Liebe Grüße :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stupid me! now i have understood!! :P
    hab mich verlesen!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. It should smell lovely ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. How often do you use this treatment and I'm assuming you apply to dry hair?

    ReplyDelete

 

Google+ Followers

Emi

Emi
34 year old mom of 2 boys from Frankfurt Germany

Followers

Instagram @silberin_manelieht