finally another video!


I have finally made another video. It was rather spontaneous, my son was peacefully asleep in his stroller while we were at the castle. I haven't seen my hair on video in daylight since my hair loss and was quite surprised by what I saw. Especially since my hair color has changed since 2009 ;)
I always felt like it was orange-ish (or "amber" lol) and it really is when the light shines on it. 
I am planning on posting some hair dos soon, just need to be sure I can do them well on camera. I'm not as neat and skilled as many others ^^' (which is not a good thing if you make hair tutorials haha). Some scenes are a little funny and you see me talking and laughing...I was not able to go all out because there was watchers, who probably thought I must be VERY crazy.

Well, hope you enjoy it!

DEUTSCHLAND

Falls das Video dank GEMA nicht laeuft klickt bitte vorerst hier:



3 comments:

  1. Nice video - Qntal was a good music choice with the castle in the background! Your hair looks almost dark blonde in the sunlight!

    Will you do an updated post on what haircare you use soon?

    ~Melikai

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Das Video ist in Deinem Land nicht verfügbar" :( Ich hätte es gerne gesehen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melikai
    I know it weirdly looks very light in some light (and very dark in other light)
    I will do an updated post about my hair care soon. It has not changed much at all though ;)

    Thalia
    Ich werde die Videos hier im Blog verlinken. Habs auf Photobucket hochgeladen :)
    http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh98/NAGAI-KAMI/?action=view&current=Anothernewbeginning.mp4

    ReplyDelete

 

Google+ Followers

Emi

Emi
32 yr old slave to a toddler and Medieval Lady from Frankfurt am Main, Germany -"that which is beautiful isn't always good, but that which is good is always beautiful."

Followers

Instagram @silberin_manelieht