tattoo update!

Quick note - I haven't gotten it yet since we are still waiting for the finances to be right. My boyfriend started a new job, so eventually things should be looking up. Need to get some bills out of the way and I will be off to get inked :D.

Most likely, I will also be getting more than one tattoo. I plan to have my son's name tattooed somewhere, but  this time I am keeping the placement a secret. So if all works out, and I don't chicken out and run from the artist, you will see the result soon.

1 comments:

  1. how is the ink coming??? Mine is non existent still...but hopefully coming soon :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Google+ Followers

Emi

Emi
32 yr old slave to a toddler and Medieval Lady from Frankfurt am Main, Germany -"that which is beautiful isn't always good, but that which is good is always beautiful."

Followers

Instagram @silberin_manelieht