Maternity to Breastfeeding, handmade dress


(It is best to right click the video and open in new tab to watch, OR turn off my LOVELY music using the buttons on top of my blog)

I thought it was a good idea to take an actual video (!) of the dress and all its detail. If I was a buyer, I would love that. The better you can imagine the real life dress the more confident you feel buying.

This video also shows how to breastfeed wearing this dress with the help of my design. Maybe dresses similar to this exist, I don't know. I actually had the idea when I was pregnant and noticed that most of my dresses are not suitable for breastfeeding! So I created something that does not look like a typical nursing design, but allows you to breastfeed comfortably when out.

It was a bit hard finding a song for the video. I wanted something about a baby or a mother of course and I remembered this one from Dumbo! :D Just this is a newer version from the 70's.
There was also a song by Celine Dion, but I would have been crying through editing the movie because it was just soooo sad. :P

I used windows movie maker 2.6 this time, and while I can not make 1080p HD clips with it, it seems the quality is not so bad. The newer windows movie maker is just too much for my netbook and it is also a very, very basic editing program *sigh*...


1 comments:

  1. Great post! :)

    Kelly x

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 

Google+ Followers

Emi

Emi
32 yr old slave to a toddler and Medieval Lady from Frankfurt am Main, Germany -"that which is beautiful isn't always good, but that which is good is always beautiful."

Followers

Instagram @silberin_manelieht